Assessing Your Needs
A specialized Eldercare Advisor will meet or contact you to complete a brief free evaluation form. We will discuss changes and concerns in your life, this will help to determine the type of services and placement you want and require.
Determining Financial Considerations
In addition, discuss your financial resources to appropriately fit you with the right community / services that fit your budget, saving you money if possible.
Touring Communities & Meeting Providers
We will discuss and schedule a tour of the communities you would like to see and after you choose, we will assist you with completing all required paperwork to facilitate your move.
Our Advisors can assist you in locating:
- Private Duty Care / Home Health Care
- Adult Foster Care Homes – Homes for the Aged
- Assisted and Independent Living
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury Communities
- Residential Assisted Living Homes
- Nursing Homes – Veterans Services
- Specialized Mental Health Communities